Lexee was very excited for her blessing!
Tim, Tammy, Thomas and Lexee
We were glad that Thomas was able to stay with us for the weekend so that he could be there for his sister's blessing. We took advantage of the time together and put up the Christmas Tree.
Lexee was mesmerized by the decorating and enjoyed some Daddy-Daughter time too!
We had a fun time and were very happy with the final result.
Lexee approved too!



3 comments:
I LOVED YOUR PICTURES HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU ARE SOOOO LOVED mb
Too too too cute! You have such a lovely family, and I'm so glad that we could make it to the blessing! :)
I don't think we were there, we missed out on the blessing! Kylee must've napped too long. Sometimes she does that and I just let her so that she'll be nicer in nursery. She is just too cute, love those smiles. We have got to get together. I am such a bum! I have been meaning to have you guys over to play and eat! Some day, some day!
Post a Comment