Thursday, February 11, 2010

Overdue Update.....

Well, so much for the New Year's Resolution of blogging once a month. Life just gets too busy. Nothing too exciting happening, but that can be a good thing, right?  I've been looking for a job and there just aren't too many for dental hygienists right now, so the search continues. In the meantime, I'm enjoying being able to stay home with Lexee.

Lexee is 5 months old now and as cute as can be. She has torticollis (tightening of the muscles on one side of her neck) which has caused a flat spot on her head. She is wearing a band now to correct the shape of her head and we have to do neck stretches everyday. She's had  the band for about 2 weeks and already we are seeing a lot of improvement.

She does well with it (despite the look on her face in the picture), doesn't seem to mind her new "crown" (as we call it) at all.


In an attempt to be creative, I decorated it with some stickers. Here's the finished product.



 She is growing so much. She's started rolling over, sitting up by herself and eating cereal. She is very social and loves to talk and smile at everyone she sees. She is our pretty princess. We love you Lexee!


2 comments:

Alicia H said...

How cute is she! We have a job waiting for you when you want to move to LAS VEGAS!

Jadyn Maree said...

So precious! I love her so stinkin' much. :)