Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 Months Old!


I can't believe Lexee is two months old now. She is so much fun. She loves to smile and try to talk. She had her 2 month doctor's appointment today and got her immunizations (poor baby) but she did really good. I think it hurt her mommy more than her!


2 Months Old
Weight : 12 lbs, 90th percentile
Height:  23.5 inches, 90th percentile




She is growing so big and is such a good baby!

She enjoyed her first halloween as a ladybug. She didn't really like her costume though, so she was in it just long enough to take a few pictures.





We had everyone over for Halloween treats.....homemade cinnamon rolls, donuts, and hot chocolate.....mmmmm!!






Here are some of our little friends in their costumes.

Natalee, our little witch.



Heidi, our cute butterfly



Gwen, our pretty fairy.



Cole, our ninja.


Julee's boys decided not to dress up this year, but they were a great help passing out candy (and eating a little too).






We had fun just being together as a family and enjoying all of our halloween treats!


Some of us started working off the treats sooner than others.




We had a very Happy Halloween and hope all of you did too!!




2 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

Ha ha, love that pumpkin! Sorry I didn't some, hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Love ya!
~Jadyn

Julee said...

Hilarious stuff!! We had so much fun at the Fall Festivies. Yummy food and I noticed that no one pointed out that Heidi horked my donut and the proof was in the picture. A little bitter about that. Not going to lie.