Monday, October 5, 2009

They Grow Up Fast...


Lexee is one month today.  On the few outings I've taken her on, people have commented on how tiny she is and then they say, "Enjoy it. They grow up fast." Well I am enjoying it and she is growing up fast. She is already looking so much bigger to me. Here are some pictures we took today for her one month birthday.










I love little baby hands and feet!!!
(Especially when they belong to my baby!)








She keeps me busy and I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Eric and Janelle said...

OH MY GOSH!! Seriously, the most GORGEOUS little girl I've ever seen!! She is beautiful!! I'm so excited for you!!

Love you!
Janelle

Stevens said...

She is getting big fast! Enjoy it while she sleeps most of the time! I love how her legs are still "tucked in" as if she was in the womb. I remember being SO scared that Heidi's legs were NEVER going to straigten out cause at one month her legs were like that too. You live and learn!
-Melissa