Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Motherhood

The last couple of weeks seem like endless feedings, diaper changes and short naps. Having a newborn is a lot of work. When I can barely keep my eyes open during the middle of the night feedings, all I have to do is look down and see my darling daughter looking into my eyes, then my heart melts and it is all worth it!!!

Lexee is already growing and changing. Here are some of the latest pictures.


Daddy Daughter Time



Lexee with Grandma Janice



Family Time



Lexee loves to look around and take it all in.



Nap time!

3 comments:

Julee said...

Lexee is so beautiful. Enjoy every moment. It really does go by so fast.

Stevens said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! They do change so quickly (I can't believe Natalee was that size last year at this time!)Enjoy these times when you can just hold her and she is not trying to get down or busy playing. Full night sleeps are in your future...don't worry! Newborns are soo sweet (and yes hardwork!). Let me know if you need anything!
-Melissa

Jadyn Maree said...

Oh Tammy, I'm so darn happy for you! That little baby is so precious, and I'm so glad that you have her. :) If you ever need a babysitter, you know who to call.

You're such a great mother,
Jadyn