Alexa Jone Gruber was born on Saturday, September 5, 2009. We had planned to induce so that she could be born on 09/09/09, but she had plans of her own. We're glad she came early because we've been able to enjoy her that much longer. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 15 oz and is 21 inches long. We may be a little biased, but she is beautiful and as sweet as can be. We are so happy to have this sweet little spirit in our home!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Please let us know if you need anything. I have wanted to call and congratulate you, but I remember after I had Lincoln I just wanted the phone to stop ringing. So let me know when you are ready.
Congrats again!!!!!
Tammy!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is the most beautiful baby girl ever! {She's definitely her mother's baby!!} :-) I hope you're LOVING motherhood - it's so amazing and fabulous!!
Love you!
Janelle
Post a Comment