Monday, August 3, 2009

Shower Fun!!

On July 11th my sister, Julee (and her helpers), threw a baby shower for me. We had a great time with family and friends preparing to welcome baby Lexee! Here are the highlights:



Great Company with Family and Friends

My sister-in-law Melissa with daughter Natalee




Jill Cathey, Tim Gruber and Tammy Gruber




Tim's mom Janice Kuntzman, Grandma Doris, Angela Hardison, Cyndie Gruber, Nathalie Gruber


Great Food

I think the three pregnant women at the shower especially appreciated the food.
Tammy Gruber, Jill Cathey, and Lindsay Watrous





This darling and delicious cake was make by my super-talented niece Sydnee!



Fun Games






Darling Gifts



We now feel a little more prepared to welcome Lexee.


Thank you to all who attended and for the generous gifts received!

2 comments:

Shawn Jensen said...

I love her room, and all the cute little clothes!!!

Eric and Janelle said...

Tammy!!

I am so excited for you, the countdown is on! YAY!! It was so much fun being at your shower, thanks so much for inviting me.

I also wanted to recommend an excellent book called On Becoming BabyWise. It's fabulous!! Jackson was sleeping through the night at 4 weeks and I attribute it to this book!

I hope you are well and I can't wait until your sweet little girl is here!!

Love,
Janelle