Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Fun

Well it's been awhile since I've participated in the world of blogging. We've had a fun summer with Thomas visiting and getting ready for the baby, and trying to keep cool (not an easy feat in Arizona, especially when you're eight months pregnant!).


It was fun having Thomas with us for five weeks. We took him to see Fountain Hills. It had been a long time since either Tim or I had been there as well, so it was almost like the first time for all of us. Here are some highlights from out time there.



Thomas anxiously waits for the fountain to start.






Let the show begin!



While we were waiting for the fountain to start Tim was busy taking pictures. He said people at work and family members were wanting to see pictures of my pregnant belly, so after a little persuading he talked me into posing.





Keep in mind this was at approximately 6 months pregnant. I am now 8 months along and am looking and feeling much bigger!




It was a hot evening and I spent most of the time there sitting in the shaded pavillon. Tim was kind enough to join me for a little while.




Thomas played it cool too!


He also got a chance to enjoy some of the wildlife.




All in all, a fun time!

2 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

How fun, I love all the great pictures. Especially your cute, pregnant tummy. It's so cute! I can't wait for baby Lexee to arrive. I'd better be your designated babysitter. :)

Julee said...

I am so glad I have inspired you to update your blog. You are so beautiful pregnant. I wish I could have looked as good. You are what they call a "hot mama". I remember going to Fountain Hills with mom and dad once. It brought back memories. Love you!!