
We are thinking we will name her Alexa Jone, but who knows, that could change over the next few months. She is due on September 11th and we couldn't be more excited. We're excited that she will have girl cousins close to her age on my side of the family and this will be the first girl born on Tim's side of the family since 1977, long overdue. We can't wait to welcome her to our family!


3 comments:
So...I'm totally crying right now!!! I am BEYOND excited for you guys and I love the name Alexa - it's beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Love you and your little baby girl,
Janelle
woo hoo, congratulations! girls rock! She is beautiful! Our daughter was born in Sept so they will be 2 years apart!
No wonder Tim wants a girl so bad! I didn't know that about his family! We are looking forward to a new little neice and a new playmate/cousin for Heidi and Natalee! Can't wait! Let me know if you ever need anything!
-Melissa
Post a Comment