I guess it's time to officially announce that we are having a baby! I'm 12 weeks along now, due on September 11th, and had my second Dr's appointment today. I'm hoping that now that I'm moving into my second trimester my morning sickness (or in my case, all-day sickness) will start to subside. I've lost weight since my last Dr's appointment so she wants me to start taking some medications to see if I can get my appetite back. Hopefully, the worst part is behind me now and I'll start feeling better.
We are very excited and can't wait to find out what we're having. We'll be having a 3-D ultrasound sometime in April and will let everyone know as soon as we find out. Here's the first ultrasound I had about a month ago.

Isn't the baby already so cute !!


3 comments:
Tammy!
I am SO SO SO SO SO excited for you!!! You are going to be an amazing mother!! Congratulations!!! I hope you start feeling better!
Love ya!
Janelle
Looks like a cute baby! I hope it's a girl so Natalee can have a girl cousin close to her age to play with (but a boy would be fun too!). I hope you start feeling better.
-Melissa
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! I haven't been blogging for a while but I'm glad I finally did. I hope you're feeling lots better now. We'll look forward to hearing what you'll be having.
Post a Comment